Thursday 19 December 2019

Cool Cybersmart game


Welcome to CyberSmart: The Game. Remember, being CyberSmart means making good decisions when online or learning with your device.



when you take the link press the arrow up the top
that looks like this





get a dice roll the dice.

Task 1. 

what space you land on you do 

if you land on the blog logo  you watch the video and then do the task 

roll the dice again  

the coders make you go down  
making good decisions when online or learning with your device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post