Monday 16 December 2019

DIY ideas

WALT: steep by steep instructions

idea one. make a bowl out of watermelon. cut the watermelon in half. on one half cut out the inside.

idea two. get a canvas get crayons take the wrapper of  line them up and malt it

idea three. get a jar paint it cut or print out a face and put some thing in

idea four pom pom.     
Image result for diy ideas easy idea five button bowl. get a old bowl you 
don´t use. get a button use glue (hot glue from a hot glue gun is better)  on top of the bowl.



do you like art?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post