Monday 9 November 2020

Trip recount

 WALT: Write a recount about our trip to the library, museum and Margaret Mahy

have you been to the moon exhibit at the museum?


On Thursday room 3 and room 2 went on the bus  to the museum and the library and Margaret Mahy but the bus was late because Mr Gray said the wrong time.

Room 3 went to Margaret Mahy and the library first I was climbing on the big spider web. It was SO hot outside. We also had some food to give us energy.


Then we went to the library. I got out a book and we went to Imagination station. I chose the sisters because I have read book 1 and wanted to read the next one. There was a slide we went in a little grass room. Me and some of my friends doid a little performance. I did silly things like silly dances! It was so cool.

Then we had lunch outside the musuem. Finally the museum. We  went to the moon exhibit and we made some games and played some games we played ring toss and marbles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post