Friday 7 August 2020

Marble game

WALT: make a marble game and play it 
my favourite part was playing it with Charlee and Emily. 
my lest favourite part was hurting my thumb.
how to play 

step 1. get Lego people of some thing like that in the shape of a pyramid.

 step 2. if you knock down 1 cup you get 1 point if you knock down 2 or more you get 2 points at the end of the game you knock down the end card and if you do you get 3 points

step 3.  the person with the most points win 

4. you can have up to 3 of 4 people play 

have you made a marble game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post